We remain open and are able to take new instructions.
For the safety of everyone until further notice, all clients and potential visitors should contact us remotely by using telephone, email, fax, Skype and Facetime and not attend in person at our office.
In order to stay in line with government guidance we will be seeking alternatives to actual meetings in person with clients for the foreseeable future. However, there will be times when an actual meeting in person is unavoidable. We have carried out a Covid Risk Assessment and in order to comply with social distancing rules and protect members of this firm we politely request that all parties attending at a meeting at our office adhere to this firm's Covid Meetings Protocol as set our below:
- Our priority is the safety of our clients and members of this firm.
- Do not attend at our office unless by prior arrangement.
- Do not come to the meeting if you are feeling unwell are self-isolating or have been in contact with anyone who has been unwell in the last 14 days.
You should bring and use your own pen.
- All parties at the meeting must wear masks (please bring your own as we do not hold a supply).
- Please try to use your own transport rather than public transport when possible to reach our office.
- Please wash your hands before and after the meeting using hand sanitiser which will be provided (subject to supply being available otherwise use soap and water).
- A window will be kept open for ventilation.
- When possible use knuckles at contact points such as light switches, door bells and door handles.
- Stay 2m distance apart at all times and therefore the number of people attending will be kept to a minimum.
The meeting time will be kept to a minimum.
- Contact Tracing : To stay in line with GDPR requirements we will aim to discuss this possibility with you prior to or at the meeting.
If you require further clarification about our Covid Meetings Protocol prior to your actual meeting then please ring us.
The situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) is constantly changing and we will therefore continue to keep our Covid Meetings Protocol under review.
We wish you all to stay safe and take care.
(Page updated 14th August 2020)