We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients.

If you are not happy with our service we need you to tell us about it so that we can do our best to resolve your problem.

In the first instance and before making a formal complaint please contact us to discuss your concerns and we will try to resolve them at this stage.
If you want to make a formal complaint, then please mark the complaint for the attention of our client care partner and post it to 253 Watling Street Radlett Hertfordshire WD7 7AL.

Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

When making the complaint please confirm whether you prefer the matter to be dealt with by email or post and confirm the address to which all correspondence should be sent.

We deal with all complaints promptly, fairly and free of charge.

If you have a disability that might make it difficult for you to follow our complaints procedure then do please let us know at the outset - we will try to accommodate you within our reasonable means.

What will happen next:-
• Our client care partner will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving the written complaint, and enclose a copy of this policy.
• Your complaint will then be investigated by this firm.
• A separate file of your complaint will be opened and recorded in a central register.
• You will be invited to a meeting at our offices to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.
• Our client care partner will write to you following the meeting confirming what took place and what was agreed to try and resolve your complaint.
• If you inform us that you are unable or unwilling to have a meeting then our client care partner will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint including ways to resolve the complaint.
• If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation of your complaint and our suggested solutions to resolving your complaint then please inform us in writing. Our client care partner will then write to you setting out our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.

What do to if we cannot resolve your complaint through our internal complaints process?
• The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help you if you are concerned about behaviour. You can raise your concerns with the SRA https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/consumers.page
• The Legal Ombudsman -They will look at  complaints about service issues with lawyers. They will look at your complaint independently. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you can take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:-
The Legal Ombudsman expects complaints  to be made to them within  one year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned or within one  year of you realising there was a concern .You must also  refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you .
Contact details
Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6806
Telephone: 0300 555 0333
Email address: enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk
Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk

Alternative complaints bodies such as Ombudsman Services Website www.ombudsman-services.org exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme.